[Northkeep] Rapier practice..or Baby It's Cold Outside

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:13:43 PST 2006

It's that time of year again. Time to start bundling up and making your way
to the Central Library Aaronson Auditorium for rapier practice!

The library called and confirmed with me today that we do have the Aaronson
Auditorium December 6, 2006, and every Wednesday in July. Due to the library
closing early the last few weeks of December, they don't have space/time for
us those couple of weeks.

We're slated from 6:30-8:30pm. I'll be looking for help to get there around
6:15pm to move chairs and then start warming up at 6:30pm.

This would be an awesome time for A&S participants to come in and do some
work on projects, the bellydancers are more than welcome to share some
indoor space (there IS a stage, ladies) and I'm pretty sure Youth Boffer is
going to follow us inside. If you have projects to work on, or just want
time to visit, c'mon out!

Now, just because we're moving indoors doesn't mean it's time to slack off
on wearing garb. This is still a very good chance to show the public who we
are and what the SCA is about! This also keeps us in contact with the Tulsa
Library for demonstrations and special activities on their calendars for the
upcoming year.

Hope to see you inside soon!!!

Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Northkeep

PS: We will still be OFFICIALLY bouting tomorrow night, weather pending.
I'll be watching the radar tomorrow and if there is precipitation or the
radar shows something moving in quickly...then I probably won't be there.