[Northkeep] THANK YOU!!

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 20:51:26 PST 2006

Greetings!

  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!!!! to all who donated items and/or purchased raffle tickets to help me with my Eagle project.  My heartfelt thanks also to Mistress 'Stacia for coordinating this awesome raffle.  You have all truly once again shown the heart and spirit of the SCA.  I'll keep you all posted on the progress of the project.  Thank you again!

  Ld. Gryffydd ap Artorius (Josh Smith)
  Eldern Hills

  PS:  My apologies for the lateness of this note.  We have not had internet access until tonight.

  Gryffydd

sandra goodrich <tgnst at swbell.net> wrote:
          We are pleased to report that our raffle was heartwarmongly successful, and thanks to everyone who participated we were able to present our Scout with $696 from the raffle, and a last minute donation of $4 for an even $700, to finish funding his Eagle project...
...'Stacia :-)

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Members | Calendar

      Recent Activity

      1
  New Members

Visit Your Group