[Northkeep] Children's Art Contest/ISO MOC deputy, and......

Yrmentrude yrmentrude_sigsdottir at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 11:53:06 PST 2006

I have been advised that there were only two submissions for the art contest.  As the time for
submission is closed out and the ages were below twelve and above twelve, then there will be two
prizes given to those who by default win.

Would the parents of Brie the Golden please contact me.

Lady Olivia, would you please privately contact me as well?

Yrmentrude_sigsdottir at yahoo.com

Trudy

Lady Yrmentrude Sigsdottir
MOC of Northkeep