[Northkeep] Amended Chemin Noir Populace Notice!!!!

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Nov 28 19:48:33 PST 2006

GRRR er...
Greetings Good Gentles!  Please ignore the grippy old lady behind the curtain!
I have Fiontan AND Ottokar in the next room so any OTHER changes are on their
heads!

THE PLAN:  Meeting at EGGBERT'S 2037 SE Washington Blvd  (also known as US75)
Date: Thursday, November 30th  Time 7:30--?
The Lordlings have no faith in the prognostications of the "Weather Wizards" so
they will be there in their finery "no matter what".
Fiontan's Home Phone: 918-876-4390
Ottokar's Cell Phone: 918-914-9463
"And that, dear gentles is the last I will say on this matter"!

Aoife!