[Northkeep] Recipe

Lahoma Davidson lahoma-davidson at cherokee.org
Wed Nov 29 10:48:28 PST 2006

If anyone out there perchance has the recipe for cheese goo (I'm sure
that isn't the official name but it is the only one that I know it by)
and they would be so kind to forward it to me I would be greatly
appreciative!  I am hosting a mundane holiday celebration and would like
to wow my guests with a few of the recipes that I have stumbled across
in the SCA and this is by far one of my favorites!!!!!

P.S.  If anyone has any other food ideas for a wine tasting party please
feel forward to send these as well, I am going to need all the help I
can get!

Thank you!!

In Service

Lady Rayhanna of House Halfiras