[Northkeep] recipe confession

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Nov 29 12:22:11 PST 2006

Greetings Northkeep!

It is gray, wettish and very cold up here on your Northern border!
I've made the savory cheese stuff often up here...last time however, my shoulder
was beginning to ache and instead of using the whisk-in desparation I put ONE
beater on my hand mixer and used it--still took a while but it worked!  Took three
excedrin tho for the shoulder.

We have a very nice picture of wee Avalon with you, Mercedes.  If I can get the
hammer out of Fiontan's hand I'll get him to send our pictures to Zubeydah

Aoife