[Northkeep] Archery Practice

ron sparks neon2054 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 11:49:48 PST 2006

Thanks Cian.  This is ron, kaytes friend we meet at the meeting last monday. I was just wondering that but was hoping to try out the new bow today.  I finnaly got my bow this week and finished.  It looks realy good can't wait to see what you think.  Anyway,. thanks for the notice. Or you plannign to make it out to chemin noir? I think I might be able to make it up for a day or so.  Might bring my bow just in case there is something but bieng this is my first event I might just come up and hang out.  Questioin, is there a range around here that you go to?  I know of one on admiral once I get my arrows done.  Also I need to get with you somtime about how tom make a string for my other bow...
  Let me know this is a good way to coimmunicate with me..
  rashlawn

Cecil Hudson <metaldog00 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings everyone,

It's looking like rain today and with the rain lastnight already wetting the
ground I'm going to go ahead and postpone Achery Practice today. And
besides, I'm betting there are more than a few that have gone to Three Kings
this weekend. So have fun this weekend and we'll see you next, weather
permitting.

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Archery Marshal for the Barony of Norhtkeep