[Northkeep] Archery Practice

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:47:27 PST 2006

There will be an archery tourney at Chemin Noir........excepting foul
weather of course, dont want sick archers and ruined equipment ya know.
Prepare for a royal round and extra stuff that I am bringing.

The range at Arrowhead archery has distances from 15 yards to 30 yards so no
long range targets.  They charge $6 an hour to play so the cost is minimal
if you want just to check out your bow.  They allow all kinds of archery
there, longbow, recurve and crossbow.  3D targets cost extra.  Im not sure
which days but I think its Tuesdays and Thursdays you wont want to go there
because they do a competition hunting shoot in the evenings and you wont be
able to get in more than likely.

Cian, please contact Ld Blackmoon and myself about getting the archery butt,
stand and paper target to the site if you would please.  They will be needed
for the royal round.

I hope to see you all and give you something fun to shoot at next weekend at
Chemin Noir.

Ld Karl Thorgeirsson