[Northkeep] drop spindle assistance (from Gisela)

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Nov 6 19:57:30 PST 2006

How big is your budget? Lady Robin makes giveaway spindles from 8" hardwood
dowels, a small cuphook and 2 CD's glued face to face (they are designed to
spin fast, after all) she also uses a gasket thingie to hold them on.
I have used the wooden toy car wheels from Hobby Lobby as a whorl with good
results. Hope this helps, Betsy