[Northkeep] surgery update

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:54:16 PST 2006

I'll talk to Johann and see if he can't use some of what you have! With the
new Cut&Thrust armoring requirements being very similar to heavy weapons...

I would look into it too...but your body structure is WAY different than
mine...and I'm not fighting right now either (not able to clash swords
before August or September) so I can't personally use anything. LOL! I'm
still keeping MY gear, though...especially having bought all new stuff
within the past few months. Oops!

I'll also see if he could use some of the sheet metal.

Happy healing!!

- Lady GG