[Northkeep] Please Help!!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 08:06:13 PST 2006

Oh my goodness.  What a response to a plea for help.  This truly is the best barony in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!         Zubeydah is going to call me this afternoon and make arrangements for the items to be picked up.  I cannot thank each of you enough for offering to help.  I am overwhelmed with joy at the response.  It is you lords and ladies that make my day!  Hugs and Kisses to you all.

  With Sincere Gratitude,
  Aodh/Susan

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
  Aodh - what area of the city are you in?
Mercedes