[Northkeep] Lord Lucan Silverwolf's Wedding

Richie Goss lucansilverwolf at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 08:43:17 PST 2006

Hello all!

This is Sarah again, Lucan's fiance.  As we are now counting down the months
until the wedding I am in the process of compiliing the mailing list for the
invitations.  Is you would like to attend the wedding/tournament/feast
please respond back to me a family at contractclerical.com with a mailing
address.

On another note, since we are having a full event that day, if you are
interested in being a part of the tournament either to marshall, serve
refreshments,  or compete, please let us know.  We will also need some help
with preparing and serving feast as well.  Most of our blood family lives
out of the state, so we will need all the help we can get.  Basically our
"staff needs" will be similar to those of an Ansteoran event.  We are
looking for volunteers to help us pull off the event as we are on a set
budget.  Feel free to email me about this as well.

Thanks for your help.

Lucan and Sarah