[Northkeep] a Fair Fair of the Harvest

Eric iccaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:18:27 PST 2006

Everyone has to stop talking about how wonderful the event was 'cause at the
last minute I was unable to go (my grandmother was in the hospital which
brought my parents thru town this weekend and Saturday was me mum's 55th
birthday which I was very lucky to have spent with her).

The feast sounded amazing btw!

I am very glad that Fair of the Harvest went off so well, Chemin Noir your
hard work and perseverance shows!

If there are photos we could post or a write up for the Northkeep home page,
let me know.

Yours in service,

Amadeo