[Northkeep] New

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 23 06:36:15 PST 2006

Amanda,
Welcome to the Barony of Northkeep. We would very much like to help you
become involved with the SCA. As Lynn mentioned there is a meeting this
coming Monday and an event not far off.

If there's anything we can do to help please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noir