[Northkeep] happy thanks giving to everyone !!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 09:40:21 PST 2006

I would like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope each of you enoys family, friends, good food, parades and football.  I am thankful to be a part of the best barony in the world.  Each of you has a place in my heart, and I am so very happy to know I have friends like you to count on!

  Just a small health update....I may have reinjured my shoulder.  I go to see the surgeon again next Tuesday.  If I am still experiencing pain I will have to have another MRI.  The doc will then decide if I have to have surgery again.  I will keep you posted.  Thanks so very much for all the kind thoughts, prayers and words.  I am very blessed.  I love you all.

  O.T. request:  I purchased an internal DVD-RW yesterday and know how to install it but am having trouble removing the front of the tower to do so.  Does anyone know how to do that?  I have done everything short of breaking it off and would like to get this drive installed.  If you can help, would you please let me know.  I would be willing to barter for your service.  Cookies sound okay?  Thanks!

  Aodh/Susan

"LD.BLACKMOON" <LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET> wrote:
  may you enjoy a day full of good company, good food , and good weather !!!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon