[Northkeep] Medic!

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 29 20:42:05 PST 2006

My Grandfather always used to swear by the "Hot Toddy". If I remember
correctly his were made with Bourbon, Honey, and a twist of Lemon then the
whole thing was warmed up, not to the point where the alcohol would burn out
of the mixture. The drink was warmed just enough to make it a tolerable warm
but still hot drink. I remember taking one of those things when I was
younger and used to get really sick...of course after the burning sensation
of the whiskey finished it did cut my cough down but it also helped me to
relax and to sleep all of which are good when you are sick.

Montega what ever your remedy do hope you stay in where it is warm and dry
these next couple of days sipping on some soothing hot teas. In weather like
we are having it is too easy for Bronchitis to turn to Phenomena.

To the rest of you out there please stay safe and warm and we will see you
Saturday at the Library to work on the badges and feast tokens for
Winterkingdom.

Kind regards,
Ian
Baron