[Northkeep] Kingdom web changes

Eric iccaro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:37:49 PDT 2006

Your Excellencies & Populace of Northkeep,

It looks as though changes to the organization of Ansteorra.org have broken
more links on our much abused Northkeep.Ansteorra.org.

I am trying to craw thru the entire Northkeep site to identify those links
that are no longer working.  Officers please check your sites and identify
any broken links and I will fix them ASAP.  The fix for broken links that I
do not have correct links supplied to me for, may very well be to have the
link entirely removed from the page.  I will do my best to find the new
locations of these items but this is a perfect opportunity for all officers
to review their individual sites, if they exist, and decide what they do or
do not want on their pages.

Should anyone find a broken link please email me directly or thru the
Virtual Scribe mailbox off of the Northkeep site.

As always if anyone has questions or if you have suggestions for things that
you would like to see on YOUR site Northkeep please let me know.  While I am
presently working on a re-design of the site, the best designed sites are
pretty, but ultimately worthless if they do not server their users.

Yours in Service,

Amadeo Estevao