[Northkeep] Sad News

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 12:08:27 PDT 2006

I too would like to offer my assistance if needed.  If the family needs help with anything, please let me know.

  Sincerely,
  Aodh/Susan

Jon Eppler <jon.d.eppler at gmail.com> wrote:
  Damn. I am truly sorry to hear that. I wish I had words right now
but there just are not any. Anything the family needs that I can do
let me know.

Johann Von Aue

The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,