[Northkeep] Fw: [mooneschadowe] Magdalena's Vigil

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Oct 9 06:06:47 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

Mylisant asked me if I would forward this to the Northkeep list.  She also asked if anyone might have some sort of screen they would be willing to bring for Magdalena to use -

"As an odd request, Maggie wants to be sitting in the hall able to
hear and possibly see the party, but somewhat screened to the side.  Do
you know if anyone has a silk-wall-screen (or even what such a thing is
properly called) that they might be willing to bring/lend?"

I also thought that one of those tri-fold carved wooden screens would probably work.

Thanks!

Mercedes