[Northkeep] Fwd: [The_Raptor] Pirate Night

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 20:36:34 PDT 2006

Anyone else who has no other plans for Halloween is welcome as well please just letSelwyn know, even a lame attempt at pirate garb is welcome.
  -Belle

  To: Net Raptor <The_Raptor at yahoogroups.com>
From: Tim Goins <timgoins at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 22:38:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [The_Raptor] Pirate Night

        If anyone is interested, Belle, McDuff and me are doing the pirate thing for Halloween. You are
invited to come over and hang out. We have plenty of room and will be happy to feed you, but
bring your own drinks. Let us know if you're coming so I can plan the food. Anyone in pirate
garb is welcome, so feel free to bring the family.

Selwyn

http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  The Raptor Homepage
New site coming soon

If you wish to make changes to your group subscription, or to take advantage of all the features our list has to offer.  Simply click on the link below.

    Visit Your Group

   Vin history
   Comfort suite at living history farm
   Living history