[Northkeep] Clothing request

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Thu Oct 12 16:02:13 PDT 2006

Just checking if anyone has any spar garb in a kids 8-10 size that they
can bring to Protectorate this weekend.  My cousin might be coming and
she has two kids and I should just need something for them to wear while
they are there on Saturday.

Also speaking of loaner stuff, Abby-do you still have the white
underdress and blue dress from Triumphe?  I didn't pay attention when I
got the back of stuff back afterwards, just washed it.  I was looking
through to pack for this and couldn't find those, they are what she wore
on Saturday.  If you still have them, can you please get them back to me
at Protectorate as I'll probably need them.

Thanks,
Susan the Curious