[Northkeep] Dionadar Wednesday!! Come one come ALL!

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 21:41:11 PDT 2006

greetings all ,

  i do appologize for not being on list sooner , many of you know why , and why i have a diferent email account now,  as far as Dionadar my orriginal ideal is not going to be possible,but i have a few others, as we are bound on time we will have somewaht of a speed tourney., get pairings everyone go fight come tell us who won,. as we are all friends i see no need to do one fight at a time, this should save alot of time. please bring toys , i will bring what ever i have for use by all, and should have at least 1 pair of gantlets for use. the last round of the tourney before final fight looks to be a 2 shieldmen to hide behind , spear round,past champions would be useful at this point, hint hint, yes i have 2 spears , the 2 fighters with the most wins , get to lead , we will take turns picking from all other fighters in attendance , and any past Dionadar who would like to armour up and help with the choosing of our next champion. twist you dont get to fight just lead. again i
 appologiz e for the lateness of this announcement as things have changed on us quickly.  as for the past chapion tourney there should be enough time to have it during the first few rounds of the Dionadar tourney or we can figure on taking some time later on , i will leave that to you.

  any questions please feel free to email me
  ( this is a good address, the randellee_smith at yahoo.com i have no access to  )

  randel