[Northkeep] Found dog needs home

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Sat Oct 14 09:37:18 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

Sorry for the off topic post, but I have found a nice little dog who
needs a home. Some nasty human dumped her in our (rural) neighborhood in
the middle of the night and she is now on my front porch waiting for a
nice person to take her home and love her.

The little female dog is about 20-25 pounds and probably is almost full
grown; her head reaches about my knee height. She is black with a white
chest and three white "dipped" paws and sleek short hair. I'm guessing
she is a young dog, not quite an adult, but past puppy teeth age. I
think she has been an indoor dog or mostly indoor as her coat is in good
shape and the bottoms of her feet are still soft. I found her this
morning at 3 a.m. when I heard her crying outside my bedroom window
because she was scared and cold. I put her on the screened-in porch with
food, water, and nice sleeping blankies for the night. I let her out for
a bathroom break at 7:15 this morning and there was no mess on the
porch, so she seems to have the idea of house training.

This little dog is very nice and sweet and likes people. But she seems a
little shy, probably because she is still scared.

I can't keep her because our dog doesn't get along with little dogs. I
either need to find a good home for the little sweetie, or I must take
her to the pound and I hate doing that.

So, anyone know someone who wants a loving little sweet dog? Feel free
to pass this info along.

Lynn the Inquisitive (MKA: Lynn)
(918) 366-2007
LRA at olpdsl.net

P.S. I'll send you a picture of her if you'd like.