[Northkeep] Samhain

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 17:24:12 PDT 2006

30 was such a long time ago for me...uh...no...it's not old.  Or is it?

  Aodh

Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Wynfrith and I will be there, with several new people to throw into... um... drag kicking and screaming... uh... introduce. Yeah, that's it.

And if you want to point and giggle, or remember how old I was when I started playing, I will be 30 that weekend. *gasp*

Kale (Permanently Hiding in the List Shadows)