[Northkeep] Dionader/Ensign Wednesday October 18th

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 06:28:55 PDT 2006

Greetings All,
This Wednesday October 18th will be our annual Dionader/Ensign tournaments
as well as our monthly Garb and Grub. We would like to make this as festive
and fun an evening as possible. So please everyone come on out, wearing you
SCA attire. Bring your tables and chairs, bring your drums and musical
instruments, bring your A&S projects, bring some food to share, bring your
friends and family, and of course bring your fighting equipment.

There will be a short court that evening to award the championships.

There is a chance of rain for Wednesday night so if it is raining we have
planned to move the event back one week. Watch the email list for details on
this.

Kind Regards,
Ian