[Northkeep] Medieval: The Barony Of Namron at the Revel

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 17 20:08:12 PDT 2006

There are also DVD copies to be had. Of Both the Theater preview and the
OETA edited version.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead