[Northkeep] to all those who know Lady Suzanna Blackthorn

rene chaisson renechaisson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 20:19:23 PDT 2006

We are all keeping her in our thoughts... Her Husband called tonight and said they are giving 72 hours and stopping the ventilator. He and her family are in accord that this is the best choice and one she would have asked for. We all wish the best possible outcome no mater what happens, and hold her family dear to our hearts. Sending all the love we can to her...She needs us now more than ever!
                Tia Ni Daire and Ragnar Wolvesbane