[Northkeep] A War In The Park (DIRECTIONS)

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 09:42:25 PDT 2006

Sooner Park is on  Madison Blvd. Bartlesville OK,
Take I75 to Bartlesville. Go East on Highway 60 turn North on Madison and
head north to park.
We will be on the north end. Practice starts at Noon

Revel will be at the home of Lord Fiontan at 123 Morningside. From park just
head north up Madison to Tuxedo turn west  go past the I75/Tuxedo
intersection. Morningside is about 4 streets west of I75. Turn South . His
house is a few doors down on  right  Side. This Revel is a BYOE (Bring Your
Own Everything: chair, drink, food, Etc.).