[Northkeep] Fw: an SCA member needs a bit of assistance

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 06:38:06 PDT 2006

OOPS!!  Sorry that was supposed to go to Ian only!!  Oh well....yet another foul up!!  :(

Carla <ciana at cox.net> wrote:
  Hey Ian,

I just looked at SW Air. Do you think the populace could collect money at this month's Populace and possibly raise about $190? If so the ticket is $182 and then with taxes and fees $190 should be enough. That way we can fly him home to get his vehicle. He could leave on Nov 3rd or 4th and fly him into Nashville. Of course, we do not have to get a return flight for him as he will have a vehicle.

What do you think???

--
Carla Glenn

www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn