[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Heavy List

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 13:24:17 PST 2006

Winterkingdom Heavy List

Swiss Five

Norse Holmgangr

 All fights will be held on an Ox Hide (Roughly10x10)

Round 1
Single Ax (< 2 Roman Cubits)
 May be used 2 handed

Round 2
Broad Ax* vs Hammer* (2.5 Roman Cubits)

Round 3
Long Sax* (1 Roman Cubit)

Round 4
Broad Sword and Long Sax*

Round 5
Evil Cleaver*

At least 1 Special Shield will be given to the first 30 entrants
prior to the start of the tourney. You may use this
shield in any and all rounds. When (not if) your
shield is destroyed it will be removed and you will
be fighting the remaining rounds without. If you would like your Shield Painted in
your colors please email me Your Name and Colors (2 max). (glnn_jhn at yahoo. com)

 *Weapons will be Supplied

Angus MacKnochard CSS68