[Northkeep] Rapier Practice Nov 1st

Gassion gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:18:25 PST 2006

Facon,

    I was wondering if you would mind me coming up tomorrow and teaching a
Spanish Rapier class at practice?  If you and the rest of the fighters like
it I can try and set aside one or two weeks a month to further that class as
an addition to your regular work.  Due to my schedule I will not be able to
guarantee any particular week.  I'll have to let you guys know when I can
come up via this list on a week by week basis.  Class particulars and some
references can be sent if anyone needs it.

Gassion