[Northkeep] Fighter Practice Photos

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 3 06:22:12 PDT 2006

In my defense it was some of the lovely ladies of the Baronial guard
teaching the Baroness how to properly defends herself in a pillow fight...it
is not really my fault that Adena got involved with the other ladies and
then hit Sir Jean Paul. Unfortunately the resulting explanation of  that
"last unanswered blow" thing with the chivalry was pretty entertaining. What
I am not sure of is what the cheer "gigoty-gigoty-all-right" means perhaps
you or Sir Owen could educate us on that?

Ian