[Northkeep] Fwd: [NR] Northern Fighter Practice

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 14:25:06 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: fintan at cableone.net
To: northern at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:24 PM
Subject: [NR] Northern Fighter Practice

Chemin Noir will be hosting the Northern Fighter practice this month. We are
going
to have it on
Sat 21st In sooner park starting at Noon. After practice there will be a revel
at
my Home. I have
Lots of space in my back yard for tents and the neighbor are cool with parties
so
bring drums.
Rapier fighters, we would love to see some of your
Calontir brothers so If you can spread the word to the underground we would
appreciate.

Sooner Park is on  Madison Blvd. Bartlesville OK
Take I75 to Bartlesville. Go East on Highway 60
Turn North on Madison and head north to park.
We will be on the north end. Practice starts at Noon

Revel will be at my Home at 123 Morningside
>From park just head north up Madison to Tuxedo
Turn west  go past the I75/Tuxedo intersection .
Morningside is about 4 streets west of I75. Turn
South . My house is a few doors down on  right
Side. There will be drinking at this party so come
prepared (BYOB).

Lord Fiontan O’Cuigg
Squire to Earl Brion
918-876-4390