[Northkeep] Archery Practice

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sun Oct 8 21:48:51 PDT 2006

greetings

>> Do we only have archery practice on Sundays?
the official northkeep sca's archery practice is only on sundays . yes.
how ever my range is set up full time, for those who cant make a regular
practice they can always call me .
i have to work when and where i can get it , so i have an odd schedule . and
never know if i will be home or not.
the best advise is , if your free and want to practice , call and see if im
going to be home.
918-770-5058
this applies to learning to make arrows, fletching, strings , etc as well .
yes we do all those things at or after archery practice as well = )

anyway, more archers are always welcome !

be safe, be happy, have fun
ld.arthur blackmoon k.a.a.
arcarius to arc d'or jaques the spinks