[Northkeep] Revel of a sorts

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 17:02:41 PDT 2006

The second weekend in November 10-13 is Chemin  Noir's Faire of the Harvest
event, held at Will Rogers Scout Ranch in Cleveland OK. Since I will not be
able to be here for the event I am really relying upon the kindness and
generosity of this wonderful Barony pf Northkeep and its kind and generous
and wonderful people to go and work and support our Canton. Chemin Noir
deserves all the support we can muster, and Northkeep can muster a lot, as
they are always there ready to sweat and bleed for Northkeep, we should do
no less for them.

Kind regards,
Ian