[Northkeep] Practice 10/25

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 10:36:51 PDT 2006

I to am planning to go to Moonschadowe's Practice tomorrow
  we should all try to make it up there on a regular basis.

  good intense practice, travel time and all is still less than the time we spend on practice here

  Angus

Andrew Lechner <littlerukh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ludo won't be able to make it tonight but he will be going to Mooneschadowe's practice tomorrow night if anyone wants to tag along. Got room for four people plus armor. drop me a line at Littlerukh at yahoo.com or 918-520-5708.

Andrew Lechner
Ludewicus “Ludo”

http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/