[Northkeep] question

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Oct 31 07:15:18 PST 2006

I know we've tried to get a dance guild started several times now, but
I've heard  people ask about trying again.  I think one of the main
problems has been finding a place and convenient time.  Many years past
we used to hold a teaching/practicing session for a half hour before
populace.  It's indoors, we already have the room for Populace, and we
should be able to teach one or two easy dances, or part of one of the
more complex ones.  Does that sound like a plan that could work?  Damon
and I know a few of the easier dances and would be willing to teach.
Are there others out there who can do the same?  Or are there other
suggestions for a time and place?

Ismet