[Northkeep] Contact info for Seneshal and Chronicler (Damon & Ismet)

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 10:36:04 PST 2006

Greetings Amadeo,
     Would you please check and see if you can fix my email link on the wInterkingdom page?  Some people have said that their emails to me are bouncing and I noticed that it was misspelled.  It should be  HLECalais at sbcglobal.net !   Thank you, so much!

  In Service,
  Elisabeth

Eric <iccaro at gmail.com> wrote:
  i will re-check the site links. Ismet told me there may be at least one
place that it is not correct.