[Northkeep] Sad News

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 16:06:05 PDT 2006

My deepest sympathy to family and friends.

  Sincerely,
  Aodh/Susan

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I just received the following email from Keigan, and was asked to pass it
on.

Kindly,
Ian

Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:53 AM
Subject: [The_Raptor] Terribly Bad News

I wish there was a better way to put this but I really can't call everyone
and explain so I'm really sorry for the way this is being delivered.
Forgive
me for disrupting any pleasant day any of you are having.

For those of you who remember Kendra's youngest daughter Judith, she has
been having a lot of problems since Kendra's passing. She was diagnosed as
being bi-polar and has had a devil of a time keeping her meds balanced and
herself therefore as well. Apparently over the last two weeks she has had
several
episodes and was placed in a mental ward on Saturday. Last night she hung
herself.

I will send arrangement information out to the list as soon as I get it,
and
if any of you want more information or to be kept up on more of the details
please contact me. I know that Jay was not as well known as her mom, and
much time has passed and there may even be a few around now who didn't know
them
at all but I felt that most of us would want to know about this. Again I'm
sorry for the type of delivery but I just couldn't do this a hundred times
over the phone.

Keigan
Sailing kinda low in the water today