[Northkeep] Fighter Practice Tonight!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 5 14:18:29 PDT 2006

HHhhhmmmm, chopped liver ....isn't that a rather "rich" (in taste) deli style item and aren't deli items, usually, expensive?   ????? Well, no, then I would NOT say chopped liver!  On many nights I would say, however....Baloney? ROFL

   Faucon, darling, you should know that you are one of Olivia's heros (and mine)!
  We love you,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais

Facon duPray <facon at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Hey what do you mean "Especially you heavies" What am I, chopped liver ;-)