[Northkeep] Dionadar Wednesday!! Come one come ALL!

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 12 17:24:17 PDT 2006

Greetings Northkeep,

We would very much like to see as many people as possible out for the
Dionader and Ensign tournaments. We will try to start Armor inspections at
6:30 and be fighting by 7-7:30pm.

If anyone else would like to do dancing, or drumming, or bring out some A&S
project to work on that would be good too.

We will not have a list field with list ropes but we will still need a list
mistress for both Heavy and Rapier combat both of which will be going on at
the same time.

Be sure to wear proper SCA clothing. Many of us have gotten very lax on
this. Even a cloak or a tabard is better than everyday modern clothes.

Lets all come out enjoy the fall weather and have a grand time in Northkeep
this coming Wednesday the 18th.

Kind regards,
Ian