[Northkeep] Dionadar Wednesday!! Come one come ALL!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 17:25:48 PDT 2006

Do I need to be authorized to compete that night?   I'm sick at the moment, but I'd love to fight if I'm well by then.  Thanks!

  Aodh

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  This wednesday will be time to gather round at our usual fighter
practice site. (Mcclure Park) for a Dionader/Ensigne tournament.
Typically this would be a demo type event but lack of time prevents
grandeur . However, a large turn out of our wonderful populace would
be fantastic. Come out to cheer on our men and women. This will be
Grub N Garb night as well so please come in garb and bring food to
share. Last GNG was a big hit! Everyone is welcome! It is sure to be a
great time. Starting around 6:30-7:00.
It may be a little chilly so remember your cloaks and blankets. Bring
chairs and such.

See you all there!!!

Lady Montega Blackdragon