[Northkeep] Grub N Garb is THIS week on Wed

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 18:23:47 PDT 2006

<deep sigh>  Good!  I couldn't imagine fighter practice without you!!

  Aodh

sirbalvin at cox.net wrote:
  Greetings Northkeep,

Given the level of rumors that have circulated about me recently I just wanted to let everyone know I will not be at Dionader Wed. night because we have tickets for David Sedaris. I had not realized there was a conflict when I told several of you I would be there. This in no way means I don't care about the Barony, or I am dead, or that I have retired never to be seen again. ;-)

I would like to say thank you to the many people who have come and let me know how sad they would be if any of the above were to happen. You always keep me coming back and I cannot imagine never doing so.

Warmest Wishes, In Service,
Riddari Balvin