[Northkeep] Revel of a sorts

Gassion gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:43:21 PDT 2006

I'm not quite confident that I can teach what I learned at WMAW, except what
Puck wants me to teach.  I guess I could discuss some of it though.  I'll
have to have outside instructors for some of the classes.  So, you can both
start thinking about what you might want to teach.  The more practice we get
the better our classes we be for Winterkingdom.

Gassion