[Northkeep] Chemin Noir/Donations

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 12:04:14 PDT 2006

Everything sounds wonderful.  I sure hope you get to go.  If you have to work I would be glad to deliver your items to the water bearers!  Thanks so much for your offer, Montega.  I just gotta love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Aodh

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  I have supplies that we can use if needed and will be happy to bring
gatorade, pickles, oranges and scotch eggs. I am still waiting for
schedules to come out for that week. I am pretty sure that is the
Saturday that I have to work but I am going to see if I can trade. If
not, I think I have some time I can take.