[Northkeep] for scroll painting type folks

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 11:37:06 PDT 2006

I will help you paint them but I don't have any paints but I can come over and help you if you would like.  Just email me or call 576-1523.
  Revka

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
  I have received a packet with a large number of blank Sable Talon charters,
along with an urgent request for them to be painted and returned to the
Sable Scroll as soon as possible. (I think she said they have 4 complete
ones, total.)

Anyone (or any group) willing to take some of them on as a priority project?
I'm painting as many as I can, but there's way too many for any one person.
(it's also a design that encorporates three of the decorative elements I'm
the worst at, so I'm really worried about screwing them up. :< )

-Zubeydah