[Northkeep] Thank you

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Oct 31 04:59:27 PST 2006

Greetings all,

     WOW!  It always warm my heart to see Northkeep and other SCAians
come to the rescue.  I have seen across part of the known world so
many come to the aid of others in a flash, even those that do not seem
to know each other.  I have to say it again, WOW!

     During the most recent months this is no exception.  While
attending Namron's recent event I witness several come to the aid of a
gentleman that I have heard later that has inspired many in the
region, and those good gentles knew him not prior.  I have seen
supplies and labor sent to those hit by mother nature and supplies and
prayers sent to those sent on longboats overseas.  While this is not
meant to be a complete listing, I did want to mention two more times:

   1) I recently made a call for those that could help me and a new
lady with some loaner garb.  After a time and much sweating, two good
ladies came to my rescue; Ladies Brigid and Zubeydah.  I want to thank
you both!

   2) Last night at Northkeep's Populous meeting we collected $117.75
of the coin of the realm, three bags of pretzels and two containers of
mixed nuts.  I also want to thank those that are also giving
perishables at a time closer to Chemin Noir's Event.

Thank you all and keep up the good works. . .
Ld Renault de Mont-Saint Michel