[Northkeep] Information from populace

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 20:11:57 PST 2006

Greetings to the Wonderful Barony of Northkeep,
     Last evening at populace I told everyone about glass "pots" that we were in need of for wInterkingdom feast. I stated that they were $2.49 each and that they were NOT hasp closed jars.   I LIED! Big time!

  What is needed is:
   approximately 25-smallish-wire hasp closure jars.  Item number #853788.  They are $1.33 each
  Oh, and by the way, these can be found at Hobby Lobby.

  HL Therese would like to have them by "Three Kings"  don't know how possible this is but can we try for it?

  Much thanks!

  Northkeep Rocks!

  In Service,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais