[Northkeep] Rapier Practice Nov 1st

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:56:16 PST 2006

Gassion...

Depending on the weather tomorrow, that would probably be really cool for
some of the rapier fighters to see a different way of fighting. So far the
weather is predicted in the low to mid 40's, so I'm not sure what's going to
happen there.

Be sure to check the list throughout the day to see if there will be
practice or not.

- Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue
*Rapier Marshal* Barony of Northkeep