[Northkeep] Mundane Request for Info

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 22:15:10 PDT 2006

Well met, Aline.

   I'm also in the market for a new place of residence and I can share with
you the resource I'm using. Go to www.apartmentguide.com. You should be able
to find whatever you are looking for within your price range. It will also
give you clues as to what amenities the apartments have as well as pet
policies and the like.

Good luck!

Cian Rhys Gravenor